Warbirds Over Delaware, July 12 - 15, 2023 is an AMA sanctioned event.
- All pilots must have a valid AMA card to register and fly at the event.
- You cannot join or renew your AMA at the event and participate as a pilot.
- A pilot landing fee of $60.00 (Overnight RV campers will pay a reduced rate) will be charged. This fee will cover your vehicle State Park entrance fee, provide a ticket in the pilots-only raffle, and the pilot's ticket for the expanded Saturday evening BBQ. All fees will be collected after arrival. There is no pre-payment.
- All aircraft flown during the event hours (until 5PM) must be a warbird and meet the specifications of:
- 80" wing span for monoplanes
- 60" wing span for multi-wing aircraft
- or 1/4 scale or larger