Warbirds Over Delaware is an AMA sanctioned event.
- All pilots must have a valid AMA card to register and fly at the event.
- You cannot join or renew your AMA at the event and participate as a pilot.
- All aircraft flown during the event hours (until 5PM) must be a warbird and meet the specifications of:
There will be a pilot's meeting everyday at 9:00AM. Please attend these important meetings for updated information and safety notes.
Spread Spectrum radios are permitted at Warbirds Over Delaware.
A large 40 x 80 storage tent will be available for storage of larger aircraft.
After hours R/C combat events are planned. Bring your R/C combat aircraft!
- 80" wing span for monoplanes
- 60" wing span for multi-wing aircraft
- or 1/4 scale or larger
Pilot Pre-Registration is now CLOSED - You may still register at the