Warbirds Over Delaware, July 7 - 10, 2021 is an AMA sanctioned event.
At this time, we are restricted to a maximum of 250 persons at the Flying Field at any given time. We are working for an exemption and this will be updated when/if we get approval. Hand Sanitizing Stations will be placed around the spectator and pavilion areas.
All parking, subject to availability, including Spectator Parking will be at the R/C Flying Field. There will be no Spectator Parking at the Park Campground, or busing to/from the R/C Flying Field, this year.
In addition to Covid restrictions, we are subject to Temporary Flight Restrictions due to VIP travel in the area. We are hoping that this will not affect our Warbirds Over Delaware events. We will post updates as needed.
- All pilots must have a valid AMA card to register and fly at the event.
- You cannot join or renew your AMA at the event and participate as a pilot.
- A pilot landing fee of $60.00 (Overnight RV campers will pay a reduced rate) will be charged. This fee will cover your vehicle State Park entrance fee, provide a ticket in the pilots-only raffle, and the pilot's ticket for the expanded Saturday evening BBQ. All fees will be collected after arrival. There is no pre-payment.
- All aircraft flown during the event hours (until 5PM) must be a warbird and meet the specifications of:
- 80" wing span for monoplanes
- 60" wing span for multi-wing aircraft
- or 1/4 scale or larger
Pilot Pre-Registration is now OPEN
Pilots who have login credentials to the WOD Pilot Database may login and register at http://www.delawarerc.org/wodreg
New pilots, or pilots who do not have login credentials may start the registration process at http://delawarerc.org/pilotreg.htm